I am looking for a boat aas described below as a workk boat for maintenance work.

by BIIL Walkeden
(Birmingham u.k)

A punt like wooden boat but with a flat (upright) stern for an outboard engime.

What would a boat like this be known as ?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Questions and Answers.

Want to add more photos?

Photo Uploader

If you are having problems uploading Photos or would like to add more click on this link for the Upload Form.

Show / Hide