Carvel boat,s

by Reggie Thomson
(Geraldton Western Australia)

Good day from Western Australia.

Can some kind person Please advise the name for that section (piece) which connects the keel to stem piece on larger carvel boats ...

Comments for Carvel boat,s

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 04, 2017
Gripe or Forefoot
by: Mike

I suspect the name that you are after is Gripe or Forefoot.

There are various Stem to Keel configurations, below is a
rough drawing of one such.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions and Answers.

Want to add more photos?

Photo Uploader

If you are having problems uploading Photos or would like to add more click on this link for the Upload Form.

Show / Hide