I am starting to build a fully solar powered house boat.
Here is a list of some of the systems I will be putting into this build.
- 2 48Vdc 2K watt solar panel arrays.
- 1 24Vdc 1K watt solar panel array.
- 2 48Vdc high power golf cart motoers and control systems.
- 2 48Vdc 2K Amphr Lithium Ion Battery Banks.
- 1 24Vdc 300 Amphr Lithium Ion Battery Bank.
- 100 Gallon fresh water tank
- 60 Gallon gray tank
- 60 Gallon black tank
- All lights will be LED.
- There will also be a 3 zone spit A/C system with heat pump.
- Salt water desalination and filtraion system.
- 96NM radar and gps cartploter/autopilot.
- Sonar/ fish finder
My Hull is going to be shaped like that of a Jon boat to store batteries, drivetrain, tanks, and other storage as needed.
I am getting ready to lay the first boards of the hull.
I will post updates as I get time.See also Richard’s question on Hull Building
If you wish to add more photos (or videos) to your post or if you have any problems loading photos use the link below (there is no need to resize or adjust your photos).
But please use the 'Description Box' to indicate to which post the photos belong.
Click Here to securely send your photos,